Admins had a hard time seeing the complete chatbot conversation transcript and predicted intents during the chat session. The Solve Chats Analytics Tab allows Forethought users to access chat-level insights, helping them understand how the user query is attributed to the intent and making it easy to see the full transcript. This supplements the workflow-level analytics dashboard that we already have. Here you can perform the following tasks:
- View the full conversation transcript
- View the triggered intents
- CSAT score per conversation
- Quickly assign the key phrase to a new intent
Where Can I Find the Solve Chats Analytics Tab?
- Sign in to the Forethought dashboard.
- On the left pane, click Workflow Builder.
- At the top, there is a Chats tab. Clicking on the Chats tab directly will show all chat records under all workflows.
- Alternatively, click the “…” button, and click the Chats option. Clicking from the menu will automatically filter the chats table by the selected workflow.
If you do not see this, please contact Forethought support.
The time period of the statistics shown on the Chats tab can be changed by clicking DATE RANGE and selecting the desired time period.
By default, the chat tables list all records from all workflows. The workflow filters allow users to filter chats by their associated workflows.
- Timestamp: The time when the chat ended.
- Chat: A preview of the chat transcript. Click to see the full transcript.
- User Query: The specific user query that triggered the intent detection.
- Intent Detected: The intent that was detected based on the user query.
- Deflected: A binary field indicating whether the chat was deflected.
Details View - Intent Statistics
Clicking on either row of the chats table will slide over the detail view, which conveniently displays fundamental workflow-level statistics. To understand the meaning of each metric, refer to the article.
Details View - Create a new intent
You can use the convenient button to define a new intent. When you click the button, we will automatically add the current user query to the page. However, you will still need to add other training phrases and save the intent.
Details View - Add a user query to an existing intent
You can add the current user query to an existing intent as well. Simply select the intent and click "assign". This will automatically add the user query to the training phrase list associated with the selected intent.
⚠️ Note that assigning the query to a new intent does not remove it from any previous workflows. To avoid conflicts between workflows, it is highly recommended that you manually remove the user query from the old intent.
Details View - Full Chat Transcript
To view the full chat transcript between the user and the bot, simply scroll down in the details view.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions!