Chatbots are becoming increasingly popular as a way to provide customer service and answer questions. However, chatbots are not perfect, and sometimes, they cannot handle complex or sensitive situations. In this case, setting up a handoff is crucial, enabling the seamless transition of conversation to a human agent. In this article, we’ll discuss how to create a standard handoff that you can integrate into any of your intents or workflows on your Forethought dashboard.
Creating a Standard Handoff in Your Workflow
- You can add Standard Handoff to any intent. To do this, open your Workflow Builder and navigate to the intent you want to modify.
- Select “Handoffs” in the rightmost part of your dashboard.
- Drag and drop the “Standard Handoff” into your workflow.
- Click on the "Standard Handoff" within your workflow. This action will redirect you to another workflow where you can edit the handoff message.
- To check if your handoff message is working correctly, click “Preview Intent”.
- If the Standard Handoff is functioning correctly, you're ready to publish your workflow.