- You have completed the Salesforce Initial Setup Guide.
- You have received the package installation link from Forethought
1. Install the package
- Follow the installation link provided by your Forethought Customer Success team
- Select Install for Admins Only
- Click Install
- When prompted to Approve Third-Party Access, check the box and click Continue
- When installation is complete you will see this page
2. Add the app to the UI
- Navigate to your Service Console and open a case
- Click the gearwheel > Edit Page
- In the Search bar, search for "Agatha"
- Drag the AgathaAnswers component to the top-right of the page. We encourage you to add the component to the top of the page to ensure the best user adoption.
- Save the page and make sure it is properly activated. (under the Activation Button)
- Note: If you have multiple pages, you will need to add the component to all relevant pages:
You're all set!
Note: To use Assist in Salesforce Classic, you have to use the support console app.
- Go to Setup
- In the quick find bar, search for "layout"
- Scroll and select cases > Page Layouts
- Select the Layout to edit and click Edit. Note that if you have multiple layouts, you may have to add the app multiple times.
- From the selected layout, choose Custom Console Components (top right)
- Add a component to the Right Sidebar with the following options:
- Style: stack
- Width: set to %, value: 100%
- Action: type: Visualforce Page
- Component: look for AgathaAnswersVisualForce
- Height %, 100%*
- Click save
*In Salesforce Classic, you need to use 100% height for it to display properly. You may use the left sidebar if required.
You're all set!