What is it?
The Solve Widget analytics dashboard is accessible after Forethought begins the discovery stage of organization. This dashboard will allow customers to not only create and edit workflows, but also to see the performance of each workflow as well as giving Aggregate Statistics.
Why is this important?
This dashboard allows Forethought customer's to gain insights about traffic and usage of their Forethought widget. It gives customers the power to track pain points and to make the changes that lead to improvement throughout their widget.
Where can I find the analytics dashboard?
The Solve Widget analytics can be found by following these steps:
- Sign into the Forethought dashboard.
- On the left pane, click Workflow Builder
If you do not see this, please contact Forethought support.
The time period of the shown statistics on the dashboard can be changed by clicking DATE RANGE and selecting the time period you're interested in.
Self Service Rate:
- This data point shows the total percentage of interactions with the widget in the time period that resulted in a deflection. In this case, 93.7% of users were able to get answers to their questions using the widget, and 6.3% opened a ticket or a chat with an agent.
- This data point will be populated if you provide Forethought with your cost-per-ticket information. Using this, we can show a basic cost savings by multiplying your cost-per-ticket by the number of resolutions the widget has achieved.
- This data point shows the total number of interactions with the widget during the specified time period.
- This data point shows the total number of interactions that resulted in a deflection during the time period.
Intent Workflow Statistics:
Each Intent Workflow has statistics that mirror the aggregate statistics above
- Inquires: Total interactions during the time period where this intent workflow was surfaced
- Deflected: Number of interactions in this intent workflow that resulted in a deflection for the specified time period
Self Service Rate: Percentage of deflections versus total interactions over the time period.
(Self Service Rate = Deflected/Inquiries)
Conversational Insights are the latest analytics built into Workflow Builders. They show important to see a more granular flow of traffic and insights such as where customers the traffic splits, where customers drop off during the conversation, and more! This helps you to improve your Forethought customer service experience.
Why are Conversational Insights and Intent Workflow Statistics different?
Each conversation (even if the user went through multiple workflows) is only counted once in theIntents Workflow Statistics table, so the number that gets incremented is the last intent that the user went through before they are handed off or counted as deflected. However that is not how Conversational Insights are counted.
We count Conversational Insights differently because people often have multiple questions within a conversation and can likely be routed to multiple workflows. This is also why Conversational Insights will have higher metric than the overall intent workflow.
So for example if a user goes through 3 different workflows (A, B, and C), but end in C and creates a ticket in that workflow they would only be added to the C intent in the Intents Workflow Statistics table. However, the traffic of the user going through A,B, and C are captured in Conversational Insights.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions!
Please sign in to leave a comment.